Day 1: Cario
- 15 Days / 14 Nights
- 2 Nights in Cairo
- 7 Nights in Nile Cruise (Luxor/ Aswan)
- 5 Nights Hurghada
Arrival at the Cairo international airport. Assistance at the airport for immigrations controls and visa. Transfer to the hotel, overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Cairo
Full day sight seeing the Egyptian Museum of antiquities which displays a large number of ancient Egyptian arts and artifacts that dates to 5000 years. Then visit the great pyramids of Giza (Chephern, Cheops and Mykeronis) with a close at the statue of sphinx..
Over night in Cairo .
Day 3: Cairo/ Luxor (Nile Cruise)
Check out after breakfast. Half day sightseeing to Memphis and Sakkara
Transfer to Cairo international airport to take flight to Luxor.
Overnight cruise ship in Luxor .
Day 4: Luxor (Nile Cruise)
Breakfast on board. Visit the West Bank- the Valley of the kings and Queens, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 5: Luxor/ Edfu (Nile Cruise)
Visit the temple of Karnak and the temple of luxor
After noon the ship will sail to Kom Ombo .
Day 6: Nile Cruise Luxor/ Edfu
Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu. And continue sailing to Kom Ombo to visit the Temple Shared by the two Gods Sobek & Haroeies. Sail to Aswan.
Day 7: Aswan (Nile Cruise)
Visit The High Dam, The Granite Quarries & The Temple of Philae Lunch on board. Sail on the Nile by felucca around Kitchener’s island and Agha Khan Mausoleum.
Over night Aswan.
Day 8: Aswan (Abu Simbel) (Nile Cruise)
(Optional): Visit Abu Simbel temple by bus or plane.
Sail to Esna .
Day 9: Esna/ Luxor (Nile Cruise)
Visit Esna temple then continue sailing to Luxor.
Day 10: Luxor/ Hurghada
Disembarkation after breakfast and transfer by bus to Hurghada
Overnight Hurghada .
Day 10-14 Hurghada
Free day at leisure (Optional) safari trip to the desert or diving excursion .
Check out after breakfast to take your international flight back home .
- 2 Nights Cairo on HB basis (breakfast and lunch during excursions)
- 07 Nights Nile Cruise on FB basis (breakfast lunch and dinner)
- 05 Nights Hurghada on HB basis ( breakfast and dinner).
- Sightseeing according to itinerary
- Entrance fees when applicable
- Multilingual expert Egyptian tour guide
- Meet, assist and transfers in all destinations
- All taxes and services
Excluding the following:
entry visa / international and domestic air fare / sleeper train / any optional tour / Personal items / Gratuities /
- Children up to 6 years old are entitled free of charge of hotel accommodation only on condition of sharing parents room.
- Children from 6-12 years old take 50% discount on hotel accommodation on condition of sharing parents room.
(For two children 2 single rooms with child).
- Children who are nine years and above are considered adults in sleeper train.
|Category of Hotels
||1st January 31st May
||1st June 30th September
||1st October 31st December
- Christmas and New year supplement 24 Dec – 1st January. Easter Supplement
- The above rate are based on Double occupancy per person per night
Check Availability :