Day 1: Cario
- 15 Days / 14 Nights
- 6 Nights in Cairo
- 3 Nile Cruise
- 3 Sharm El Sheikh
- 1 St. Catherine
- 1 Alexandria
Arrival at Cairo international airport, meet and assist service through formalities transfer to hotel and overnight.
Day 2: Cairo
Full day visit to the great pyramids of Giza with a close look at the statue of sphinx and then visit Memphis and Sakkara .
Day 3: Cairo / Aswan (Nile Cruise)
Check out after breakfast, depart to Cairo for flight Cairo/Aswan Arrival at Aswan Airport, greeted our representative and start Visit the High Dam, unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple.
Transfer to Nile Cruise for check-in and lunch.
Overnight in Aswan.
Day 4: Kom Ombo/ Edfu/ Luxor (Nile Cruise)
Early sail to Kom Ombo, visit Kom Ombo Temple. Sail to Edfu, & visit Edfu Temple. Sail to Luxor and Overnight.
Day 5: Luxor (Nile Cruise)
Full day visit in Luxor in the morning visit the west bank, the Valley of Kings, the Hatchepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon. In the after noon visit the east bank, Karnak & Luxor Temples, overnight in Luxor.
Day 6: Luxor / Sharm El Sheikh
Check out after breakfast and transfer to Luxor domestic airport for flight to Sharm El Sheik. Check in at hotel and rest of afternoon free at leisure.
Day 7: Sharm El Sheikh
Free at leisure Optional: Safari trip in the desert or a diving trip to see the magnificent coral reefs.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 8: Sharm El Sheikh
A.M. Free at leisure.
Rest of day at leisure relaxing in the beautiful surrounds of the Red Sea. You may decide to spend the day lazing on the beach or wander through Naama-Bay Shopping area to sample the unique ambience or take an optional diving, snorkeling or Safari excursion.
P.M. Enjoy star watching, camel ride excursion in the desert and BBQ dinner at the Bedouin tent.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 9: Sharm El Sheikh / St. Catherine
A.M. Transfer to St. Catherine by our deluxe A/C coach (240 Km, 3 hours)
Dinner and overnight at St. Catherine.
Day 10: St. Catherine / Mt. Sinai / Cairo
In the early morning start Climbing Mt Sinai. Watch the sun rise then visit St. Catherine Monastery
Transfer by A/C Coach to Cairo (Approx. 420 Km, 6 hours) via Moses Springs and Suez Canal.
Arrival Cairo, check-in at hotel and overnight.
Day 11: Cairo
Start full day tours visiting the Egyptian Museum, Citadel, Mohamed Ali Mosque and Old Coptic Churches in Old Cairo. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Cairo / Alexandria
Depart to Alexandria by our Deluxe A/C Coach (220 Km, 2 ½ hours). Arrival Alexandria and check-in at hotel.
A.M. Visit Bibliotheca Alexandria, Greco Roman Museum, Catacombs, Qait-bey Fort and Roman Amphitheatre. Overnight at hotel.
Day 13: Alexandria / Cairo
A.M. Start visiting Montaza Palace and Gardens..
P.M. Depart to Cairo by our Deluxe A/C Coach. Arrival Cairo, check-in and overnight at hotel in Cairo.
Day 14: Cairo
Start half day tours visiting the Khan El Khalili Bazaars.
P.M. Farewell Nile Cruise Dinner for 2 hours sailing on the Nile with enjoying a Folkloric Show and Belly Dancer. Overnight at hotel.
Day 15: Cairo
Check-out after breakfast and transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- 6 nights accommodation in Cairo on HB basis (breakfast and lunch during excursion)
- 1 nights Alexandria HB basis Breakfast and dinner
- 3 nights Nile cruise on full board basis
- 3 nights Sharm El Sheik on HB basis Breakfast and dinner
- 1 night St Catherine on HB basis breakfast and dinner
- meet and assist services in all destinations
- Sightseeing according to itinerary
- entrance fees when applicable
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- all taxes and services.
Excluding the following:
entry visa / international and domestic air fare / sleeper train / any optional tour / Personal items / Gratuities /
- Children up to 6 years old are entitled free of charge of hotel accommodation only on condition of sharing parents room.
- Children from 6-12 years old take 50% discount on hotel accommodation on condition of sharing parents room.
(For two children 2 single rooms with child).
- Children who are nine years and above are considered adults in sleeper train.
|Category of Hotels
||1st January 31st May
||1st June 30th September
||1st October 31st December
- Christmas and New year supplement 24 Dec – 1st January. Easter Supplement
- The above rate are based on Double occupancy per person per night
Check Availability :